We are pleased to announce that the 11th CxO Information Security & Risk Management Dialogue will take place on 20th & 21st October 2014 at the Oxford Belfry.
Combating changing security threats
Information security remains one of the most important issues facing companies today.
The constantly evolving landscape perpetually reveals new security threats, and in response information security strategies need to be refined to adjust to this ever changing environment.
The increasing number and ease by which DDoS attacks can be launched; the growing instances and sophistication of malware, the demands on the CISO to protect the brand online and maturing technologies/practices such as cloud computing, cloud security, mobile and big data are all here to stay.
In addition, as more and more companies share core information assets including customer data, intellectual property, business partners and outsourced suppliers, they increase their business risk which in turn must be shared with the board.
The Information Security & Risk Management Dialogue is the exclusive networking summit for CISOs, Heads & Directors of Information Security and brings together senior executives from both the public and private sector in the UK and Ireland to network and share best practice.
Through a series of case study presentations, round table discussions, workshop sessions and one-to-one meetings, you can share your experiences with like-minded professionals who face a similar set of challenges, gain new insights and equip yourself with practical solutions that will secure your organisation going forward.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Understanding and adapting to the new threat horizon
- Managing and reporting risk
- Changing the company approach to security
- Becoming and remaining PCI compliant
- Identity and access management
- What is required from the CISO of tomorrow?
- What are the current best practice risk indicators and security metrics?
- How can the CISO best deal with the increase in DDoS attacks?
- Protecting the brand
- Big data
- Standardising security across the company
- Bring Your Own Device vs Bring Your Own Corporate Device
- How can CISOs work better with suppliers to better protect the company?
- How and why do people bypass the DLP programme?
- How does the CISO retain control of social media?
- Promoting collaborative working in a secure manner
Call for speakers:
We work closely with a carefully chosen panel of leading experts to put together a timely and relevant programme which truly reflects key issues for the information security community.
We are constantly seeking expert feedback and new contacts to consolidate our understanding of the industry.
If you would like to propose a paper for our October 2014 event, please contact: Jane Stephens, Programme Director: Email: email@example.com or call 020 7739 5696.
Solution Partner Opportunities:
There are a number of opportunities for solution partners to position themselves in front of the key industry decision-makers. For further details please call 020 7739 5696 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us on +44 (0)20 7739 5696 or email email@example.com now.