Delivering More Business Value - the Changing Role of the Finance Chief.
Never has the performance of the finance function been more critical to survival and prosperity as companies continue to grapple with the tough economic climate. Volatility, forecasting and risk
- What is the economic outlook for growth in the UK?
- How do you ensure you are delivering real value through BPO and BPM?
- How can you leverage your brand to lead more strategically?
- What role can finance play in sustainability?
- Adding value with internal audit
- Why you need to change the boards approach to risk
- How do you get the best from your banks?
- Growing the business through business partnering
- How can you build visibility and measurability into the finance function?
The Finance Dialogue is an exclusive networking event for all C-Level Finance Executives in the private and public sector within the UK. The event will provide critical business insights and intelligence and an opportunity to share best practice.
Manuel Bhatt, CFO, HCA International Ltd
Nathan Dunton, Director Corporate Finance, Circle Housing GroupStimulating & EngagingRoger Tomlinson, Finance Director Business Partnerships, Rolls Royce plc
This event qualifies for CPD
Call for papers
We work closely with a carefully chosen panel of leading experts to put together a timely and relevant programme which truly reflects key issues for the finance community.
We are constantly seeking expert feedback and new contacts to consolidate our understanding of the key issues facing the industry.
If you would like to propose a paper for the Finance Dialogue 2, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7739 5696
Contact us on +44 (0)20 7739 5696 or email email@example.com now.